It is very important to maintain flexibility of thought, not to lose Critical vision and ability to judge
We are proud to announce the launch of our GO workshops.
The workshop includes a series of seminars suited to both our private and business clients.
- Emphasize the importance of a business plan as a tool when making business decisions.
- Introduce business plans and their key elements
- Provide participants with practical tools for reading and analyzing different and varied business situations.
- Teach basic business plan writing skills
Duration – 4 meetings of 4 academic hours each
Number of participants – approximately 14
Location – Seminars will take place at the GONOGO offices
Content of seminars:
The following is a generalized itinerary for the seminars
Seminar 1: introduction
- Prologue – introducing the workshop, its aims and goals, GONOGO and the teams experience
- What is a business Plan?
- Who needs a business plan and why? – goals
- Different types of plans
- Before writing – data sources
- Basic guidelines for writing a business plan
- Defining your business operation
- Identifying the demand for your product or service
- Your target market size
- Analyzing the market
- Analyzing your potential customer
- Business plan structure
The lecture will be followed by a discussion and practical exercise
Seminar 2: Business Strategy
Guidelines for Business Strategies
- SWOT model
- Porter’s Five Forces
- Porters Generic Strategy
- Blue / Red Ocean theory
- Discussion and practical exercise
Seminar 3: Transition from the “Soft Side” into the financial reality
- Practical exercise
- Strategic implementation
- Operational aspects
- Pricing policies
- Aspects of Marketing strategies
- Introduction to key terms in financial forecasts
- Profit/Loss Statement
- Balance sheets
- Cash flow forecast
- Discussion – practical exercise
Seminar 4: The Financial section of your plan – summary and conclusions
- Introduction to financial statements
- Basic assumptions in financial plan
- Sales forecasts
- Investment forecasts
- Analysis of balance points
- Sensitivity analysis of basic assumptions in financial forecast
- Profitability analysis
- Discounted cash flow rates
- Return on investment period
- Summary exercise
At the end of the workshop advanced clients will have the opportunity to attend additional seminars.
Light refreshments will be available during the seminars.
The time and date of the first seminar will be published on our website in the near future.