It is very important to maintain flexibility of thought, not to lose Critical vision and ability to judge
Increased Efficiency Business Plans
The current unstable economic and business climate has had an impact on practically every aspect of the marketplace. We at GONOGO are convinced that it is precisely during this period of reduced business activity and real threats to cash flow, that it becomes doubly important to increase your business’s efficiency and redefine its focus by writing a business plan.
Now, GONOGO is offering clients a new service at an attractive price!
This offer, especially intended for existing SMBs (small and medium sized business), includes a strategic plan to increase your company’s efficiency and also provides you with a detailed month by month budget, for an entire year. The plan works as a ‘real time’ tool enabling your company to react quickly to changes in the market place.
The GONOGO team’s combined experience and specialization in the fields of finance, marketing and human resources, as well as our broad strategic vision and grasp of strategic implementation, enables us to help you approach this difficult economic period with a managerial and financial edge.
Since GONOGO understands the current financial climate, we are offering clients the opportunity to receive a strategic plan for increasing business efficiency at an incredibly attractive price, with the option to spread repayments to 10 months with no interest and indexation.
As part of this offer, GONOGO will also assist your company in applying for a loan from the various financial funds available in the country.
Collaboration between the GONOGO team and your company consists of five phases:
- Phase 1: Introductory meeting with the client to define expectations.
- Phase 2: Work begins on the project. This phase will include all the elements agreed upon during the introductory meeting. Usually, this will be followed by a series of meetings with primary employees, company accountants and bankers.
The topics covered in these meetings will include:
- The company’s finances in recent years
- The company’s key profit centers
- Analysis of the company’s revenues
- Product mix analysis
- Profit margins examination
- Pricing policies examination
- Inventory management examination
- Other aspects of financial management
- Sales and marketing budgets
- Recommendations regarding employees compensations
- Optimization of the organizational structure
- Analysis of various operating data
- And more…
- Phase 3: The findings are presented to the client alongside recommendations for the successful implementation of the increased efficiency strategy and a computerized dynamic program for keeping track of measures, goals and targets.
- Phase 4: Determining a detailed time table for implementing the recommended strategies
- Phase 5: (once per quarter) Progress assessment