It is very important to maintain flexibility of thought, not to lose Critical vision and ability to judge
Increased Efficiency Business Plans
- Phase 1: Introductory meeting with the client to define expectations.
- Phase 2: Work begins on the project. This phase will include all the elements agreed upon during the introductory meeting. Usually, this will be followed by a series of meetings with primary employees, company accountants and bankers.
- The company’s finances in recent years
- The company’s key profit centers
- Analysis of the company’s revenues
- Product mix analysis
- Profit margins examination
- Pricing policies examination
- Inventory management examination
- Other aspects of financial management
- Sales and marketing budgets
- Recommendations regarding employees compensations
- Optimization of the organizational structure
- Analysis of various operating data
- And more…
- Phase 3: The findings are presented to the client alongside recommendations for the successful implementation of the increased efficiency strategy and a computerized dynamic program for keeping track of measures, goals and targets.
- Phase 4: Determining a detailed time table for implementing the recommended strategies
- Phase 5: (once per quarter) Progress assessment
What we offer
Applied Business Plan
As an extension of the process of preparing an implementable business plan, we continue to walk alongside our clients until the targets described in the business plan have been obtained.
Expanded Business Plan
In this premium plan we offer you the complete package on the way to implementing your business plan.
Full Business Plan
A complete and comprehensive business plan package that includes, among other things