It is very important to maintain flexibility of thought, not to lose Critical vision and ability to judge
Why is a business plan necessary
- It examines the risks and chances in your business idea.
- It provides an answer to questions such as: when will the business become profitable and what profit will it show?
- It serves as a sales tool for potential investors, business partners and banks.
- It specifies the sum of money you will need for investment purposes and who is the right source to raise it from.
- It shows objective analysis and filters exaggerated estimates.
- It reflects operational aspects that concern the stages after establishing the business.
- It specifies the milestones in the business’ development stages.
- It constitutes a work plan for implementation.
- It provides an expression of variables in the macro field that include: sector developments, macro economic developments and reference to competitors.
- It comprises a detailed guide from the day of establishment through to the later stages of the business.
What we offer
Applied Business Plan
As an extension of the process of preparing an implementable business plan, we continue to walk alongside our clients until the targets described in the business plan have been obtained.
Expanded Business Plan
In this premium plan we offer you the complete package on the way to implementing your business plan.
Full Business Plan
A complete and comprehensive business plan package that includes, among other things